All orders will be shipped UPS within 48 hours after order confirmation. Please allow 5-7 business days for standard delivery. You will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number after your order is shipped. You may track your package or sign up for SMS shipping alerts by going to the carrier’s website, www.UPS.com. Thank you for your business!
When the internal device temperature is higher than 122F, the device will automatically reduce its temperature to 104F. The device will shut off automatically if the temperature goes above 122F three times in succession.
If the device falls over, it will stop heating, blow out room temperature air for 30 seconds to emergency cool the unit, and cut off the power supply.
Step 1: Remove the obstruction or situation that caused the unit to tip over or overheat. Step 2: Turn off the heater to the OFF position. Step 3: Unplug the heater from the wall outlet and wait 5-10 minutes for the heater to cool. Step 4: Plug the heater back in and resume operation. If the heater continues to malfunction, you may have a defective unit, do not continue its operation, please call customer service for an immediate replacement. Thank you.
650W (Low) - 1200W (High)
This heater can heat rooms up to 350 square feet.
No, this unit is considered energy efficient. The rate of any increase in utilities would depend entirely on how often you use this heater. The heater takes up about the same amount of energy as a standard hair blow dryer on its highest setting, which is 1200W. If your electricity company charges an average of 10 cents per kilowatt-hour, then it would cost about 12 cents per each hour the unit is operational. For further information, please contact your local utility company.
Most heaters should not be used in bathrooms or wet areas. Only heaters that are UL rated for bathroom use should be used in bathrooms.
Yes, as long as the appropriate amount of caution and care is taken when this heater is in operation, it is perfectly safe. This includes using extreme caution when a heater is used by or near children or pets. As a general rule, you should never leave any heater on unattended. Heaters are used to produce heat and its surface might be hot to the touch.
We do not recommend plugging your heaters into anything other than your wall outlet. The reason for this is due to the amount of electricity used by heaters, which may be greater than what the timer or power strip is designed for.
No, never use with an extension cord or relocatable power tap (outlet/powerstrip). Always plug heaters directly into a wall outlet/receptacle. Do not plug any other electrical devices into the same outlet/receptacle as your heater.
We do not recommend using adapters to plug in heaters. A professional should be contacted on proper electrical uses.